“Lovely Tea Room”

Add it.
Trinity Confections
Ranked #69 of 304 Restaurants in Warwick
Cuisines: American
Description: Whether a quaint tea for two, a company celebration, bridal shower, baby shower, or birthday party, our tea room is the perfect setting for all of your special moments.
Reviewed 31 October 2017

I have a passion for Brit style tea rooms. This one is different but very nice in its' own right. After 4 visits in the last 18 months, I decided to write this review. The owner, Janine, is very pleasant and welcoming. The choices of quality tea flavors are many and the delicious offerings, from the homemade (family recipes) add a very nice sophistication to the menu. From soups, salads, quiches to assorted tea sandwiches and sweet offerings are outstanding. The one major disappointment to me personally, is the lack of a full size scone. The mini scones don't do the trick. I have not cared for the cupcakes that are offered, neither the cake flavors/textures nor the frosting, I would choose a full size scone every time. That being said, do not miss the opportunity to visit Trinity Confections, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

We went there for high eat , the soup was great , sandwiches very nice and teas hot and lovely . Service good . The only issue I have is that their scones is not proper British scones with fresh cream and jam and they are more like chocolate cookies

Reviewed 12 August 2016

Rhode Island Monthly posted an article featuring high tea at Trinity Confections. Since I have been a fan of the afternoon tea, I decided to give it a try. We arrived at the time of reservation and received a warm welcome from the owner Janine. Even though it is located at a busy shopping strip, the tea room itself is bright, clean and attractively decorated. The soft romantic background music added a little European ambiance. The whole place is just very pleasant and relaxing. Janine brought over two tea pots with our choice of tea in them. She also left a tea menu on the table in case we would like to try a different kind of tea later. Then, she started us off with carrot ginger honey soup. we both loved this delicious hearty soup. Afterwards, it came a three tier tray filled with homemade tea sandwiches, scones, tea bread, cookies, cupcakes and chocolates. A quiche and a salad came the last. Everything was delicious to say the least. We were totally satisfied and definitely will go back again; also, will spread the words to friends and relatives. I wish Janine the best to be successful in her business.

Reviewed 5 July 2016

A bunch of ladies were in town and it was recommended that we come here. It was clean, delicious, just pure awesome! My friends mentioned they want to come back when they are in town.

Reviewed 4 September 2014

My cousin invited me to join her at Trinity Confection for "High Tea" today. It was my first visit but it will not be my last. I instantly fell in love with this hidden "gem"! It would be the perfect place to hold a bridal or baby shower, an engagement party or a birthday party for a special girl or lady. Upon entering, the owner, Janine, greeted me so warmly. She has an array of teas to choose from, in addition to a lovely selection of chocolates, cookies and sweets. The "High Tea" was just delicious. Everything was homemade from the soup to the cookies and chocolates, and everything in-between. The in-between consisted of tea sandwiches, (a wonderful selection) quiche (changes daily) and salad (muslin greens with walnuts, apples and cheese). Everything was just yummy. Janine can not do enough to make you happy. She has precious twin daughters that are her helpers...just charming! They are very polite and attentive, just like their mother. I can not say enough about this wonderful tea room. I look forward to sharing this special place with my family and friends. I am very thankful that my special cousin introduced me to this "gem"!

Been to Trinity Confections? Share your experiences!