“Repeat visit”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #58 of 304 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Yet another "worth the trip" visit and again, the meal we both ordered came back perfect. I requested the manager to inform him of our satisfaction. He was surprised at the positive feed back. I asked him to pass on the positive feed back to the cook which he did.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This Denny's is worth the trip. I come from the northern part of the state and I will make the travel to this restaurant. Again, the food, service and price was worth the trip.

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

I was not happy with my meal. I'm usually not all that pleased anyway, but my family likes it. Because I don't like eggs, I order the same meal. A grilled english muffin, home fries, and either sausage. As usual, the potatoes were cold and my english muffin was not grilled. It was black around the edges. The coffee, was bitter and seemed to be old. I used an entire small 1/2 & 1/2, which I never do. I finally sent it back and ordered tea. The waitress was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

Did take out because we were staying locally and it was perfect. Fast, tasty food! The breakfast pancakes were fluffy and delicious!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

love going here. Play great music and the food is excellent. their new Buttermilk pancakes are delish.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!