“Great spot ”

Cuisines: American, Deli
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

We've eaten here twice recently. There is a decent craft beer selection and the food is very good. So far, I've tried the turkey burger and the Brie grilled cheese sandwich. I loved the Brie grilled cheese. The turkey burger was mildly spicy and I had it with caramelized onions, Irish cheddar and bacon. Personally, I would have liked the bacon a little crispier, but next time I'll ask. The service and prices are excellent. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed February 26, 2017

What a great find. We came here before dropping some family members off at the airport. It was just what we wanted. Very friendly staff. Great beer selection. A typical pub-like atmosphere. Wood-panelling, tables, high-tops, and a bar. And the food was tasty. Among the 5 of us we had bangers and mash (sausages and potatoes), meatloaf, and burgers. It was all very well prepared and quickly served. They were out of one of the orders of bangers and mash and so they comped us for the replacement meal of meatloaf. Wow! We'll be back.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Flying out early the next morning so the hotel recommended this for a quick bite to eat. Nice pub atmosphere with multiple flat screen TV's. Good selection of beverages. Waiter was nice, very helpful. Had the Sheppard's Pie with bacon and cheese on top. Huge portion served in an iron skillet. Others at the table raved about the burgers and the fish and chips. Definitely worth the stop if you are in the area.

Reviewed February 10, 2017

Wow. What a great local place. I was here for work and was looking for a nice local place to eat. Not only do they have an incredible menu but the food was great. The staff was excellent and I felt like was at home. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 20, 2017

Many hotels in the area do not have dining facilities and this place is close by and has a great atmosphere and great food.

Been to Shannon View Inn? Share your experiences!