“Solo meal yet made some friends ”
Review of The Shanty

The Shanty
Ranked #10 of 326 Restaurants in Warwick
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

Sat down for a solo meal mid-week. Was seated promptly, host and server were helpful and friendly. Ended up meeting a few folks and had great conversation over dinner. Ate the swordfish (special of the night) was informed by my new mates the burgers here are really good.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

We had an amazing brunch at The Shanty on a recent Saturday in early August. I had the Red Flannel Hash and my husband had the Eggs Benedict. Our food was absolutely fantastic—-creative, fresh and well-prepared—-and the setting is hip, upscale and pleasant. Great service, too.

Reviewed August 7, 2018

I love the decor at the Shanty. It is not like any other restaurant. They have amazing food and great service. Great dining experience overall.

Reviewed July 22, 2018

This place is incredible, our favorite spot in RI. Food is always amazing. The burger is one of the best I have ever had. TV dinner is always delicious. Their seasonal menu entices you to return. Always a good tap selection for a smaller place. Staff is always nice.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

My good friend and I come here regularly every two weeks, weirdly enough, we get sat at the same table! Food is always delicious. Beverages are also good! It is small and quaint, although the parking lot is a little tight.