All reviews hotel is newly renovated clear signage cheese omelettes usb ports matter of fact fitness center great hotel franchise mirror bedding convenience tv fridge desk shuttle airport providence
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice new property right by the airport. And being a new facility, had all of the latest style updates, facilities, rooms, etc.

Friendly staff, very helpful with dining suggestions. Easy check in, fast and efficient service, room ready and just what I always ask for - high floor, 2 queen beds. Nice room, comfortable bed, usual Fairfield amenities.

Nice fitness space, everything in working order. Plenty of parking, limited dining withing walking distance. Very close to I-95 and right next door to the airport. In fact, maybe just a touch too close - you may get a scenic view of the terminal if your room is on that side of the building.

All in all - satisfying stay. Everything expected from Fairfield Inn

Room Tip: High floor not facing airport
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
SusanL1940PostRd, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear herb v,

Thank you for your your great review of our new property! I am so glad that you enjoyed your experience with us and that we were able to meet your expectations. We do hope you will come back to visit us when you are in the Warwick area!

All the Best,
Susan Langford
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Always try to stay at a Marriott and this trip did not disappoint. Great service and convenience to the airport and Providence. Was here for business but also family friendly. Highly recommend and would definitely stay again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Thank Forbes Financia... P
LaurenP2424, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2018

Thank you for staying with us! We are here for all your business needs as well as if you just need a leisurely stay. With everything from modern spaces to meet and work and free hot breakfast to our 100 percent guarantee, spacious state-of-the-art fitness center and free Wi-Fi, we have what you need to stay on track no matter what you are here for! Thank you for your review and recommendation, and your loyalty to the Marriott family of hotels! We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Great experience. I arrived a bit earlier than the actual check in time and the desk was able to check me in right away. I love the easy access to the airport as the hotel has a connecting walk away. I was able to walk to the Starbucks inside the airport for the caffeine fix every morning! Yay.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
LaurenP2424, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Thanks for staying with us Eduardo! It was great to speak to you about your travels and how much you love Marriott hotels! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at the newest Marriott hotel in the area and look forward to many more visits! Next time you have to give our coffee a try at our complimentary coffee station open 24-hours, especially since it is free and made hot and fresh around the clock! Come back soon!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Great place, nice and clean with friendly and helpful staff. Love the restaurant and bar area and it’s super convenient. Visiting family is stressful enough so we appreciate that. Will definitely be staying here again in the future!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Thanks Nichole! I am glad you enjoyed our bar and the complimentary breakfast area to enjoy as well. It is important to us that we take the stress out of your day and help you unwind when traveling. We thank you for choosing us and look forward to having you back again!

Reviewed September 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here due to its convenience to the airport. Did not have to take a shuttle or worry about parking. Also the free continental breakfast was fresh and had much variety. I found the room to be well laid out and suited my needs knowing I wasnt renting a house but spending a nice night in a cozy hotel the night before traveling. Staff was top notch and helpful with guiding me to the airport. Shuttles are available, I chose to walk.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Footprints774867, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Providence Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2018

Dear Dfehr401,

Thank you so much for your review and we are so happy that you had a 5 star stay with us!

I am so glad you were able to experience the great luxury of our new hotel being connected to the airport. I am thrilled to hear that you found the room to meet all of your expectations and that the staff was friendly and helpful as this is what we all strive for!

Hope to see you again soon!

All the Best,