All reviews room was clean continental breakfast post road an early flight rhode island waffle maker wake up call great place to stay would stay here again rental car legal seafood bagels next morning free shuttle shuttle service warwick ri front desk staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at the Best Western Airport Inn while traveling to Providence for the Labor Day weekend. This hotel was not our first choice but we had hoped it would be just as nice as our initial hotel that was sold out for the weekend. Honestly, there is something wrong with a hotel when you the entry door. Yes the hotel has a driveway with a great portico but the entrance door is located on the far right and it looks like it was put there as an after thought. The check-in area needs some serious cleaning and upgrades. The ceiling by the check-in counter is cracked and stained and the foyer looks as if it was once part of a fast food establishment. I could have sworn there was a window in the foyer that was part of a drive through for a restaurant.

Our room was clean but it smelled as if smoker had been in this room recently. Quite unusual since this hotel has a strict non-smoking policy. The bathroom toilet had to be flushed a number of times to make everything go down and the vanity countertop had seen better days.

The best part of the complimentary breakfast was the free Sunday papers. The waffle maker was broken. The cereal and yogurt options were quite limited.

I understand that you pay more for a hotel that is located near TF Greene airport but when you are spending an amount that is comparable to staying in a hotel in downtown Providence, you should get more for your money. Overall the hotel is clean but it really needs to be upgraded. Would I stay here again, I doubt it, there are better options nearby.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Fairly standard hotel. The rooms were clean, the bed was comfortable and the pool was nice. There is a workout room, I did not use it but it did look clean. The pool was clean and spacious. The hot tub was nice

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I needed to stay in RI for four nights. I decided on this location because it had some of the best rates available within the area that I was planning to visit. The rooms are a decent size, and they offer a continental breakfast. I had stayed one night here previously so I knew what to expect. Housekeeping kept my room very clean. The staff is cordial, but could be more engaging. The only issue I have with this property is that the hotel needs to be refreshed into a brighter, more modern look. The dark wallpaper needs to be replaces with a very light color. However, the hotel suited me well.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We chose this hotel due to its closeness to the airport for an early morning departure. It was literally a 2 minute drive to the rental car dropoff with no traffic, and there was a gas station on the corner for easy fillup before returning the car. Nothing special about the hotel, breakfast in the morning.

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Needed a place to stay for a couple of nights in Rhode Island and ended up at the Best Western Airport inn because of its location and favorable ratings. Ended up being a great choice. The staff was great, the room was clean and the breakfast in the morning was also pretty good. The rates at this hotel were cheaper than the other hotels in the same area.

Stayed: August 2018