New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
GreenLeadersBronze level
Houston, Texas, United States
“Nice location - great service, lounge”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is very close to airport and lounge is great. Attendants are very friendly and snacks/beverages are available. Every Wednesday is manager's night, so free beer/wine along with hors d'oeuvre.

Beds are comfortable as with any Sheraton.

Ben

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 8 May 2012
Dear Ben,

It's so great to hear that you were more than satisfied with the services you received. We work very hard every day to give all of our guest's great guest service! I will be sure to share your comments with the team. Please reach out to me directly when you are back in the area, I would like to personally make sure we continue to take great care of you! Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

To the Sheraton:

Since I stay at the hotel 3 to 4 nights per week, it is like a second home. The staff is very accomodating - when I need service - whether it be housekeeping or room service, it is quick, efficient, and satisfying

The quality of food is very good. The only thing I can ask - please provide more access to the cookies fresh from the oven!

The staff - front desk, concierge level, sales, restaurante, and housekeeping - are quality people.

Thank you for making my stay very satisfying!

Keith

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Keith,

Thank you so much for being a loyal guest! Your business is greatly appreciated and I thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are doing. Rest assure that I will be sharing your wonderful comments with the entire staff. Never hesitate to contact me directly if there is ever anything I can help you with. Thank you again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012 via mobile

I've been staying here for business for over a year, and I've always had wonderful service and the rooms are always clean and comfortable. Will stay many more times. Excellent staff.

• Stayed February 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you so much for telling us about your experience! Your feedback is so valuable to us and we appreciate you taking the time to tell us how we are doing. We hope you use us again when you are in the area. Please reach out to me if there is anything I can help you with in the future. Thanks again!
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

The best part about this hotel was the friendly staff, the starbucks coffee and the complimentary chocolates.
When we arrived in the room, the door didn't lock. The staff was very nice and accomidating. They switched our room very quickly. The room we were moved to didn't have enough towels or sugar for coffee. The drain in the shower didn't work properly. I had a water up to my ankles. The toilette was just as bad. The pool water was cold. We probably won't return to this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Brock E, Manager at Sheraton Providence Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 23 April 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for letting us know how we are doing! Your comments only help us to improve our every day operation and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. I am very dissapointed that you were not 100% satisfied. Rest assure that the issues you experienced are not typical for our hotel and that they will be addressed immediately. If you decide to return in the future, please reach out to me directly. I would like to personally guarantee you have a much better experience! Thanks again and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2012

Five weeks into a three month stay the ENTIRE staff has been more than accommodating. From the very first meeting with Lisa, Director of Sales, to the daily interaction in the club lounge with Alex and the rest of the attendants, my stay has certainly been a comfortable one to say the least. I look forward to finishing out my stay and returning again in the near future.

Aside form the staff, another perk was being in such close proximity to the airport (property abuts) and not having any of the plane sounds in the room. Absolutely no noise even when I am looking at the runway from my window..

I have stayed in 6 other properties in the local area and this one is at the top of the list of places I will stay in the future.

Appreciate the effort and thanks for hospitality.

John C.

Dear John,

Thank you so much for putting us at the top of your list! We are lucky to have you with us! Providing great guest service is so important for us here at the Sheraton Providence and I am pleased to hear about your experiences. We hope you continue to utilize us in the future. Thanks again and we hope to see you soon!
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2012

Let me start by saying that I am a seasoned traveler and have stayed at almost every hotel in Providence. After almost a year of weekly stays I can easily say that the Sheraton has been my favorite. Like several of the other reviews, I must re-iterate that the stellar service and hospitality is unparalleled. Within just a couple of weeks the staff knew me not only by name, but also as friends (namely Olga, Maria, Dorrine). If that's not enough, the 24-hour club lounge access, the highly flexible and convenient shuttle service, the never-too-crowded gym & restaurant, shaving cream in your bathroom, daily replenishment of drinking water and the most delicious red velvet cupcakes, are fabulous perks for a frequent traveler.

Room Tip: Top floor closest to the club lounge for convenience and wifi access.
Dear Valued Guest,

What a wonderful review! I will be sure to share your comments with the entire hotel staff. The service you were provided is what we strive to provide all of our guest's every day. It's so important for us to hear from our guest's and I thank you for letting us know how we are doing. Please reach out to me personally in the future should you decide to return. I would like to personally gurantee you continue to receive great guest service from us! Hope to see you soon!
Springfield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2012

I stay in Providence frequently, anfd it is always great to be greeted by name with your room key at the ready. But, even the first time visitors are impressed by the fastest check-in experience in town. Sheraton Providence also has the best gym anywhere near the airport, and a great staff in the lounge/restaurant.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Dear Rich,

Thank you for your great review! We work very hard to impress our guest's with every interaction, from the check-in experience to the work out facility. I am so happy you were happy with your accomodations and look forward to seeing you soon. Please reach out to me if there is ever anything I can assist you with!