“Repeat visit”
Review of Denny's Restaurant

Denny's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 90 Restaurants in West Warwick
Reviewed May 4, 2017

Yet another "worth the trip" visit and again, the meal we both ordered came back perfect. I requested the manager to inform him of our satisfaction. He was surprised at the positive feed back. I asked him to pass on the positive feed back to the cook which he did.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

This Denny's is worth the trip. I come from the northern part of the state and I will make the travel to this restaurant. Again, the food, service and price was worth the trip.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I was not happy with my meal. I'm usually not all that pleased anyway, but my family likes it. Because I don't like eggs, I order the same meal. A grilled english muffin, home fries, and either sausage. As usual, the potatoes were cold and my english muffin was not grilled. It was black around the edges. The coffee, was bitter and seemed to be old. I used an entire small 1/2 & 1/2, which I never do. I finally sent it back and ordered tea. The waitress was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Love the Build Your Own Grand Slam -Anytime & for my Birthday. Also Love the $2,$4,$6,$8 Menu-like to pick from the different categories & build a meal from there as well. Plus they have great Skillet Breakfasts & other Entree Foods in a Skillet & great Sandwiches, & other Foods. Great Food Esp. Late Night-after a night out.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

This is a popular place for breakfast. On weekends, it can get real busy so be prepared for a little wait. We enjoyed the pancakes and eggs. Good portions and served hot.
Service was very good. Most of the patrons were the same age as the music. 60's and 70's for the morning we were there. Convenient parking. Check out the specials!