“Average breakfast... but average is OK”
Review of Denny's Restaurant

Denny's Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 88 Restaurants in West Warwick
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Jeni our waitress was a pleasant help in this very busy restaurant. I believe that a crowded place is often an indication that it is a well liked place. We liked it. It is worn, but like good shoes, worn well. The breakfast was average, which is OK with us. We love breakfast. Our only issue is with the serving of bacon... just two very tiny strips, far below average serving by any restaurant.

Reviewed May 4, 2017

Yet another "worth the trip" visit and again, the meal we both ordered came back perfect. I requested the manager to inform him of our satisfaction. He was surprised at the positive feed back. I asked him to pass on the positive feed back to the cook which he did.

Reviewed March 1, 2017

This Denny's is worth the trip. I come from the northern part of the state and I will make the travel to this restaurant. Again, the food, service and price was worth the trip.

Reviewed January 24, 2017 via mobile

I was not happy with my meal. I'm usually not all that pleased anyway, but my family likes it. Because I don't like eggs, I order the same meal. A grilled english muffin, home fries, and either sausage. As usual, the potatoes were cold and my english muffin was not grilled. It was black around the edges. The coffee, was bitter and seemed to be old. I used an entire small 1/2 & 1/2, which I never do. I finally sent it back and ordered tea. The waitress was attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed December 12, 2016

Love the Build Your Own Grand Slam -Anytime & for my Birthday. Also Love the $2,$4,$6,$8 Menu-like to pick from the different categories & build a meal from there as well. Plus they have great Skillet Breakfasts & other Entree Foods in a Skillet & great Sandwiches, & other Foods. Great Food Esp. Late Night-after a night out.