“Delicious Scones”

Ranked #1 of 143 Restaurants in Westerly
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Came here to pick up a bunch of baked goodies. My friends ordered the coffee and they said it was delicious in fact this is the place that one of our friends goes almost every weekend, but for me this was my first time here. We ordered a nutella scone, a berry scone and a bunch of muffins. I nutella scone was delicious with not too much or too little nutella, but just right. The berry scones were full of delicious berry flavor. The scones were baked just right and not over cooked. All in all I would definitely come back to this place and maybe try one of their breakfast items. As a side note we got to the Cooked Goose at around 11:00 am and they were almost out of scones even though they just made a fresh batch. If you want a larger selection due to the popularity come a little bit earlier.

There are newer reviews for Cooked Goose

Reviewed 30 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome place. Great selection of breakfast items and got lunch for the beach. Staff is so friendly helpful and smile when they serve you. Love this place

Reviewed 28 July 2016

Indoor and outdoor seating. It was a beautiful afternoon so we sat outside. Standard sandwiches, but also interesting specials. The choices my wife and I made were very good and the portion size was just right--not an overpowering amount of food. Very relaxing atmosphere. We were there just before the height of tourist season began so I can imagine it gets very crowded earlier in the month through the end of summer. Plan accordingly.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

Great location good food friendly clean atmosphere. Near historic watch hill summer home of Taylor S. And the famous ocean house.

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Atmosphere friendly. Seafood fresh and local. Owners greet you at door.
Drinks big and delicious. Can't beat any of fish and scallop dishes, especially Booster scallops. Price moderate. Family but a little above average.