Atlantic Inn
US$160
Sleep Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$79
SleepInn
Hilton Garden Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$122
GardenInn.com
Hampton Inn Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$139
Hampton.com
The Beaufort Inn(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$169
Comfort Suites Beaufort(Beaufort)(Great Value!)
US$99
ComfortSuites
City Loft Hotel(Beaufort)
US$169
US$164
US$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

US$110
US$205
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

If you call them for a room they will tell you they have one act like they taking ur card information give you a confirmation number and the next day they tell you ur card declined and no room and turn there back on you.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank malissj
Reviewed February 15, 2013

After reading the reviews from outer guest this place was a lot better then how they described it to be. They have recently renovated there rooms with new carpet and furniture. For the price I paid this was not that bad of a place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2012
3  Thank ponch98
Reviewed September 23, 2012

the rooms smelled like pee,there were cock roches everywhere,maid service leaves 2 towels for 4 people,1 of the 2 rooms did not have a phone,no safty locks for babies, had to buy cleaners myself and roach spray,microwave did not work,only 1 sm. trash can,maid service consist of making beds, the floors/carpet is nasty.people always standing on the balconey looking like dealers of sorts.the only good thing to be said is:It is located fairly close to Parris Island-Marine's Graduation.

Room Tip: Look Elsewhere!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Angelia W
Reviewed December 26, 2011

My nephew graduated from Marine boot camp in OCT 2011. I had made a reservation at the Hilton Garden Inn but THEY decided to cancel my reservation (my brother's also) without notifying me. The Atlantic Inn was the ONLY place in town that was available. Folks, the Atlantic Inn is what it is- a low, low budget motel. No, the room wasn't spotless and the bathroom wasn't brass and granite but it served the purpose for me (and my brother who stayed in the next room).

Room Tip: Take a look at the rooms first. If you don't think you can spend the night there- then don't.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank 7445OH
Reviewed December 26, 2011

I agree with the descriptions given by other reviewers but the place was just as I expected from the outside appearance. I can't be too hard on the Atlantic Inn. The hot water was hot and the heat and TV worked and I had a bed to sleep in when there was no other room available in the city. I got just what I paid for and understood what I was getting. I've stayed in worse places.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family