“Excellent Mexican Restaurant ”

Agave Mexican Grill
Ranked #47 of 172 Restaurants in Beaufort
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time last night. My wife had a steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas. I had a shrimp and scallops dish. We both liked our meals. I tasted the wife’s chicken and steak and thought they were slightly tough. My shrimp and scallops were excellent. Warm tortilla chips preceded our meals We will return!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

It was disgusting expensive the refried beans were like cheap canned beans and they're chimichanga was crap.

Reviewed February 23, 2018 via mobile

Always a great experience at Agave. My favorite is the Flautas. Chicken and beef. Dinner prices can be kind of high but the combo menu is always a deal

Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

We came for a family dinner. Poor service, which was unfortunate since it was clear that the staff was running like crazy. Our child ordered a pepperoni pizza that she deemed “like play-doh,” something my husband confirmed when he tasted it.
The food (chicken chimichanga and pollo fundito) was decent, but I did not prefer the black beans. The guacamole salad was really delicious, though!
No refills on drinks. :(

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

We ordered a Cheese quesadilla for my toddler, Agave Special Nachos with shredded beef for myself, and I can’t remember what my husband had. But we were all very pleased. Our server was very nice and our food came out fast. I was visiting home and this is always considered the one of the best places to eat when we are home. We were not let down.
By the way, their shredded beef is the best you’ll find in Beaufort.

1  Thank christianmozumdar