“Nice Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2018 via mobile

We haven’t been here for a long time and Mexican food isn’t at the top of our favorites list. But, we had a great meal served wonderfully by Anakatrina.
The shrimp burritos were very good. My wife had the chicken burritos and she liked them. And the margaritas are good.
Pretty darn good Mexican food.

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

The best Mexican cuisine in Beaufort. Spicy salsa. Food is super heat hot when it is served. The server is not overly friendly but he got the order correct in a cordial way.

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

We ate here tonight and enjoyed one of the best Mexican meals I’ve had in a long time. The service was excellent. Fresh chips and delicious fresh salsa made a great first impression! The first salsa brought to the table was a little too spicy for my 3 year old salsa nut so I requested mild for the kids and they brought two small bowls of excellent fresh salsa. My son ate both bowls himself! We ordered tableside prepared guacamole and it also was awesome. Maybe the best guacamole I’ve ever had...and I’m known in my circle of friends as the best guacamole maker, haha. My mother and I shared an item for 2 that I don’t recall the name of. It was served in a large, sizzling hot stone bowl. I’ve never seen anything like it! It had chicken, steak, shrimp, chorizo, assorted whole and sliced peppers, cactus, charred whole green onions, a cheese quesadilla (?!), cheese, garlic, sliced avocado and probably some other delicious ingredients I’m forgetting or didn’t recognize. It was on the menu as a shared meal for 2 but I swear it could feed a family of 4 easily. I don’t live in Beaufort but come visit my parents often and can’t wait to go here again. Next time I’ll order a margarita. They looked so good! We were seated near the bar and saw all kinds of great looking drinks come out. On a side note, I am always happy to find a restaurant that knows how to make families with small children feel welcome. I opted to order one large milk for the kids to share and our waiter was very accommodating. He even went so far as to fashion little straw cups for them out of small condiment to go cups with lids...he even had coffee stirrers for straws poking through the vent hole in the lid! Excellent meal out!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time last night. My wife had a steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas. I had a shrimp and scallops dish. We both liked our meals. I tasted the wife’s chicken and steak and thought they were slightly tough. My shrimp and scallops were excellent. Warm tortilla chips preceded our meals We will return!

Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

It was disgusting expensive the refried beans were like cheap canned beans and they're chimichanga was crap.