“Huge Portions!”

Ranked #14 of 172 Restaurants in Beaufort
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 9, 2018

We tried a variety of dishes, all were good and the portions immense! The live music was a nice bonus. We would go again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,122)

Reviewed September 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow, it was awesome, I had the best burger I have ever had.. it was so flavorful and delicious. My server Ann did a A++++ job in accommodating myself and my good friend I was with. I am the worst person you can take to a restaurant, since I cook myself.
If I was amazed...I can't wait to take my mom and sister to try it. The location is great and there is plenty of parking ..definitely a place to go with friends

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

If you are in the area you must stop in and grab a bite and have a drink or two! The food is amazing and the presentation is even better. And the service...Heather our server was so fun, bubbly, friendly, knowledgable and totally made our meal! It was great to make her acquaintance. Her sweet tea (sugar shot) is the best!!! So much food..we walked out with a food hangover!! We will be back next time we are in town :-)

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

First time in Beaufort. We stopped in for an early dinner. Our waitress, Heather, suggested the fried shrimp with crack fries. These fries are appropriately named, because they’re addicting....like crack!
Great atmosphere and great staff!

The portions are huge! I left feeling as bloated as a deer tick on a coon hound!

We had such a fun time! Can’t wait to eat here again.

Reviewed August 29, 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. This was my first time there. Our waitress gave a few recommendations of the restaurants "specialties", loved them all. Pleasant atmosphere, Moderately priced. If I lived near by I think I could be a "regular..