“Wonderful stay”

Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 20 September 2017

We had a most comfortable stay at the Breeden Inn B&B. We stayed one night in the Angulus Room in the Garden Cottage. The room was beautifully furnished and included kitchen privileges and a sitting room. The breakfast, French toast with bacon and sausage, was delicious. Bonnie and Wesley made us feel right at home and offered a perfect dinner suggestion as well as told us about a local venue we might enjoy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
welcome, Owner at Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

We enjoyed having you both here at the Inn and are pleased you had a nice stay. Chatting with you during breakfast was fun. Do come again!
Wesley & Bonnie

Reviewed 2 August 2017

My sister and I stayed at the Inn after receiving some particularly upsetting health news. Bonnie and Wes were kind and compassionate hosts..
The tranquil and serene woodland gardens and comfortable accomodations were exactly what we needed to sooth and calm us. It helped us so much that we returned the following weekend. On our second visit, we stayed in "The Serenity" in the Retreat on Main. It is a comfortable and beautiful room. We didn't want to leave.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
welcome, Owner at Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

It was great having you both here at the Inn for your stays! Much effort is spent creating peaceful settings, places of comfort and restful spots for guests to call their own. We're so happy you enjoyed your room and time exploring our gardens. Wishing the very best to each of you. Thank you for staying with us and please come again!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Easily the best accommodation for miles and miles in any direction. House is fantastic, adjacent guest bungalows equally as charming, clean and comfortable. Owners very friendly and available but not at all intrusive. Easily 5 stars. Hard to leave.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
welcome, Owner at Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

We appreciate your kind remarks. Much effort is exercised to make our Inn a memorable place to stay, both in our historic buildings and our gardens and of course our breakfast. We hope you will return for another stay! Thanks much!
Wesley & (Bonnie) Park

Reviewed 26 March 2017

My husband and I stayed at the Breeden Inn B&B for three nights. We stayed in the "Retreat on Main" and it was well appointed with period furnishings and modern conveniences. The bed was very comfortable so we both slept well. With use of the common area and kitchen it was very comfortable. We had coffee every morning before heading over to the main house where breakfast was served. Bonnie serves and delicious breakfast and changed it up every day. Delicious fruit first then eggs or French toast (that was definitely the best French toast I've ever had) was served each day. All in all a great place to stay and Bonnie and Wes were very hospitable and enjoyable to chat with. I'm sure we'll be back.

Room Tip: View the rooms on their website to find the one that you will prefer. We prefer a bit more privacy s...
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
welcome, Owner at Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

We so enjoyed having you both here at the Inn...Especially the interesting conversation each morning. We're happy you experienced comfort and an appreciation of the history we have preserved, for the purpose of sharing it with others. We look forward to your return and Thank You for choosing Breeden Inn!
Wesley & (Bonnie) Park

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

I got in late but the innkeepers still accommodated me and even upgraded my room. Wesley was pleasant and helped me with my luggage. I was in the house down the road and I had the entire place to myself. The decor was lovely in the main house and the house I stayed in. Breakfast started with fabulous fresh fruit and went on from there. The innkeepers were kind and attentive but didn't hover like you have in some B & Bs. Bonnie told me a bit about the house which I liked. I was passing through alone but I think it would be wonderful for a couple, especially the huge whirlpool tub. You can also get a fire in the fireplace. The bed probably needs a new mattress. I did not love the pillows but if it really mattered I am sure if I asked they would have found ones I liked more. I would think it would be impossible to get pillows every guest liked. The little town of Bennettsville was nice to walk around with its renovated old buildings. I am so tired of chain hotels and strip malls. This was a perfect getaway if you are traveling through the south.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 December 2016

My daughter and I had to stay in the Bennetsville area for a night. We decided to try out a bed and breakfast. We really had a restful night in the comfortable beds! We also really enjoyed the breakfast! We had a great experience and definitely will be back!

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Enjoyed one night in May at Breedon Inn. We were a bit disappointed that we did not get the room we had requested. We were given a room with a sunken Jacuzzi, but I have had 2 knee replacements, there was no way in or out, and very dangerous, a huge hole in the bathroom floor! The neighborhood is interesting for an evening walk. Not much choice of restaurants in the area.

Stayed: May 2016

Been to Breeden Inn Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!