Marlboro Inn
Comfort Inn(Laurinburg)
US$76
US$89
Hampton.com
Quality Inn Laurinburg(Laurinburg)(Great Value!)
US$100
BestWestern.com
US$104
Economy Inn(Dillon)
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2015

I have stayed at this motel in the past and recently came back into town and stayed there again. They have remodeled the outside of the motel and the inside of the rooms. New carpet, New Furniture, and new bedding. It was great to see the changes. My stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

$45.00 a night. You pay for what you get. Only major complaint was the bed is hard as a floor. Older decor and need some updated linen. But my stay was good. The receptionist was friendly and even double checked my room as I was checking in.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodi B
Reviewed September 18, 2014

Having been a month on the road and a month to go I was looking for an inexpensive motel. This place was one of the cheapest on the whole trip. The room was basic but clean. The bed was large but the blanket under the cover had cigarette burns even though the room was non-smoking. The room did not smell of smoke. The tub was clean ( I checked) but stained - should be replaced. The front desk was efficient but not overly friendly. A good place to save $$ but definitely not high end. Better than "Poor" but barely "Average". One of those motels that you might want to check the room before handing over your credit card.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Drove into Bennettsville to get a motel. We ran upon the Marlboro Inn and thought it may be reasonable. We rented a room was given the key and the key would not work on the door, (should have been first clue), went and told manager or whatever Hindu is running the place and was "downgraded" to two full beds from the previous king we paid for. Extra $10.00, oh well we got in the room the room could not have been any bigger than a walk in closet with the God awfullest ugly orange you have ever seen. Talk about feeling claustrophobic and closed in. As stated in one of the other reviews as i pulled the night stand out to plug charger in there was old food under the stand. People, please it takes 5 seconds to move a stand and vacuum. (The one cleaning lady was very nice she seemed to have it pretty rough working for those individuals). There was dried feces on the toilet handle and the room smelled so bad we went and got air fresheners, still bad. Upon asking about renting by the week I was told that she had to check to see how much it is and the manger would come talk to me which never happened the lady in the office who told me that they only rent the upstairs on a weekly basis called me in the room and said we cannot do weekly they got other reservations coming in and nothing is available. Guys two doors down from us on the first floor said they were renting by the week and were on the first floor. I hate liars and for them individuals to come to America and treat the people who pay their bills like they do should be deported back to whatever rock they crossed the border under. Please take my advise and go elsewhere

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank joybelle1
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We arrived at the hotel expecting an average room. We got a double for a very reasonable rate and the desk clerks were very nice and helping. We entered the room and were quite impressed. Their furniture looks updated and fairly new. Sheets, pillows, and towels were spotless. TVs were average but thats all good for the rate. Room also had coffee maker, fridge, and microwave, and they also give you an iron upon requests. Bathroom was also clean. Plus it is located around many other business and right beside a McDonalds that is 24 hrs. Overall it was a great stay!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family