Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head
US$88
US$74
US$150
US$125
Hilton Garden Inn Hilton Head(Hilton Head)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$139
US$113
Ramada Hilton Head(Hilton Head)
US$69
US$61
US$334
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfull kitchenfree laundrystove topfront deskhilton headcracker barrelan extended stayone bedroom suiteice makerparris islandfood liongreeted us warmlybed and pillowsdirty towelsflat screen tvparking lothotel staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2011

The hotel was very spacious, the beds very comfortable. Really enjoyed the full size refrigerator (with icemaker in the freezer), full size dishwasher and they even provided microwave popcorn in the microwave.Spacious bathroom.Very clean. We only stayed one night but travel frequently to the area and will stay there again. We were staying there for a family members graduation from USMC at Parris Island. The only downside is there isn't anything super close to the hotel. there's a wendy's and a walgreen's, everything else is a bit of a drive but the hotel overall was amazing and we got a really good deal being there as a military family visiting parris island.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a hotel to stay because you're visiting for a Parris Island graduation, make sure you ask for the discount.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Shellmybab
BeautifulBluffton, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

We are so excited that you enjoyed your time at the Candlewood Suites!!!
We take alot of pride in pleasing our Marine Graduation Guests!!
We hope that you will come back and visit us very soon!!!

Reviewed 14 September 2011

Very convenient if you are attending a Graduation at Parris Island. The drive was so easy, no congestion on the roads leading to the Island. The hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Lots of places to eat with in a short drive. Of course if you chose not to cook in your room. They have an excellent rate for people attending a Graduation at Parris Island. If ever in the area again I would definitely stay here.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank 27gator

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! We cannot wait for you to come back and visit us!! Upon myself and the rest of the staf, we are so excited you had such a wonderful stay! We love to hear about that!!!

Reviewed 24 August 2011

The hotel was clean and comfortable, very quiet. Darla at the front desk was very helpful with all my question about the area she was so much help. We had young children during our visit and they had a wonderful time the location of the hotel is great. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Suzette72
BeautifulBluffton, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2011

Thank you so much for your review! We take alot of pride in our staff and always look forward to getting great feedback about them! We hope that you will come back and visit soon and are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!!

Lauren Mancuso
Director of Sales

Reviewed 22 August 2011

This hotel was clean and has a friendly staff. When asked, they pointed out the dining in the area. Plenty of parking and the bed was comfortable. The hotel is almost new, and the furnishings are far superior to most motels. Lots of granite in the bathroom and kitchenette. Nice TV and even the cairs were very good.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Grognard
BeautifulBluffton, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2011

Thank you for your response. We are very proud of the upscale additions to our room and find that these additions make us very unique to the area. Please come back and see us anytime! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 12 August 2011

I would like to start with the molded shower curtain in my bathroom. I didn't notice until the end of my shower. I called the front desk and the young man said, if you will bring it down to me, this was around 8pm at night, following my shower, he would exchange it at the front desk! Well, I figured I would like to shower again in the same room, so I complied. Next I went to eat a snack with a fork in the kitchen drawer. It had food still on it from the last use! I went to use the yellow dish liquid and wash it by hand so I could use it. I reached for a paper towel above the sink and the whole roll fell into the water and sink where I was trying to clean the fork! They use the cheapest paper towel holder that could be bought, so the roll of towels was ruined and so was my patience at this point. If you stay here, please make sure you are prepared to carry your own heavy, wet towels down each day when you need new ones. Otherwise, you only get housekeeping once a week! It is pretty shameful the rate they charge and the amenities not provided. Oh and you have to empty your own garbage each day!!! For $15 more a night, I could have stayed at the Hampton Inn next door and would have been well worth it to me.

Room Tip: Bring your own towels and plasticware to use, oh, and $10 to buy breakfast somewhere.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank KateC48
BeautifulBluffton, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Bluffton-Hilton Head, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Kate,
Upon myself, and the rest of the hotel staff, we apologize for the predicament you found yourself in during our stay. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel, and have sought out the best housekeeping staff in the area. We advise that when you run into issues in your room that you alert guest services immediantly so that we can take care of the problem, or move you to an upgraded room due to your inconveinces immediantly. Unfortunately if we do not know of the issues at the time, we cannot fix them as they occur. As a Candlewood Suites Brand Standard, we do not offer daily housekeeping, nor a full breakfast in the morning as we are an extended stay facility. An explanation of these amenities can be found on our website, as well as in an insert that is placed in every key holder upon checkin, where the guest services representatives are also responsible for alerting you to our unique system.
We do sincerely apologize for the mishaps during your stay and hope that you will come back to visit the beautiful lowcountry and allow us to show you just how wonderful and hospitable the Candlewood Suites really is. As you can see from previous reviews, we really take pride in the satisfaction of our guests.

Lauren