All reviewshilton headthird floorthe breakfast areafew issuesstay an extra nightparris islandmini fridgefirst morningyogurteach morningnice stayshort driveihopannieroomygroceryoutlets
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Service was good. The location is excellent -- easy to get to and near lots of shopping and places to eat. The hotel has been updated and rooms have microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RyanLChicago
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice stay at the Comfort Suites in Bluffton. Staff were friendly. Rooms were very nice. Location was good and felt safe. Complementary breakfast was very good. Prices were very good. Would recommend this place for a nice stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark V
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We go to Hilton Head SC at least once a year, this is our first time staying here. The hotel was very updated and very clean, the rooms were very comfortable plenty of room. It is conveniently located near the outlets and only minutes from the main island. There are several restaurants and shops within easy walking distance to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank jmelles2016
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Comfort Suites is our go-to hotel for brief Hilton Head and Bluffton visits. It’s easy in and out, hassle free as far as parking and traffic, and walking distance to some restaurants and shops. Price is right also.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank LGBatey
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

Until maintenance woke us up at 9 a.m. on the first morning of our two night stay insisting on entering our room, I was planning on giving this hotel a 4 out of 5 review. Supposedly, there was an issue with our A/C unit leaking into the room below us. However, we never received a warning phone call from the front desk about the arrival of the maintenance man. As a result, my wife & kids were unprepared for the interruption. Through the locked door, I asked the maintenance man if we could have time to get dressed. Despite my request, he insisted that I open the door for him to access the A/C unit immediately. As he made it seem like I must open the door immediately, I reluctantly opened the door while my youngest child scrambled to the bathroom in his underwear & my wife attempted to cover herself while still in bed.

The handling of the whole situation by the hotel was nothing but unacceptable. I received a phone call today asking about my stay. I explained the event & was asked what they could do to remedy our disappointing stay. I quickly suggested that THEY offer a remedy. There response was, “I’ll look into it & see if my manager is willing to do anything.” That was IT! She quickly ended the phone call after that. ‍♂️ WOW!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family