All reviews hilton head third floor the breakfast area few issues stay an extra night shopping and restaurants parris island mini fridge first morning yogurt each morning sitting area nice stay short drive ihop annie roomy
Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Suites in Bluffton, SC. We had a disabled room. However, their definition of disabled accommodation just means a larger bathroom entrance. I was very disappointed that for the two days we stayed there, my daughter was not able to take a shower as the room they gave us didn’t have a roll in shower. It had a tub/shower combination, which doesn’t work for someone that is in a wheelchair. We made the best of it.

Their continental breakfast was just awful! The coffee was very weak and had no flavor. They only had milk for creamer (I’m lactose intolerant so I cannot drink milk in my coffee). They only had pork sausage links (I do not eat pork). I asked if they had turkey links and was told no. I’m not sure if they were out of hard boiled eggs. I only saw scrambled (which I do not like). We checked in on Saturday afternoon and went to breakfast on Sunday morning. We opted to have breakfast at IHOP on Monday, Memorial Day.

As for the front desk staff, we came and went they days we stayed there and was never greeted at any time during our stay. No eye contact. Nada.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Paulette S
Reviewed June 13, 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the Comfort Suites and the first room that was scheduled for our stay was in a deplorable condition: the linens smelled, the bath tub was not cleaned and there was alive and dead bugs on the floor. After complaining to the management, we were moved to a new room, which was much cleaner. In our new room, I attempted to watch TV, but the controller did not work. The management said that would come right and fix it, but they never came. Also, there was a police raid on our floor with 15 policemen in full SWAT gear about 5:30 AM and tell everyone to leave their rooms. We all had to stay in dining room until they made their arrest. That was a frightening experience. Must say some the main management people were rude and short in dealing with us when asking different hotel commodities. Staff came into our room when a do not disturb sign was on our door. I will not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Al S
Reviewed April 24, 2018

The hotel was clean and comfortable. Service was good. The location is excellent -- easy to get to and near lots of shopping and places to eat. The hotel has been updated and rooms have microwave and refrigerator.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RyanLChicago
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Had a nice stay at the Comfort Suites in Bluffton. Staff were friendly. Rooms were very nice. Location was good and felt safe. Complementary breakfast was very good. Prices were very good. Would recommend this place for a nice stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mark V
Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

We go to Hilton Head SC at least once a year, this is our first time staying here. The hotel was very updated and very clean, the rooms were very comfortable plenty of room. It is conveniently located near the outlets and only minutes from the main island. There are several restaurants and shops within easy walking distance to the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family