“Tasty and High Quality”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2018

Although we don't actually frequent this place due to an abundance of restaurants in Charleston, you can always count on the food to be good and service fabulous. Dining-in is always pleasant and Take-out is fast and reliable. Lots of space for large groups but intimate enough if you want a quiet dinner.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

Long time DI resident and frequent DP customer. Probably 100 times been here. Best Chinese in Chas area. Bit pricey but good. The staff in dining room are top notch...the bartender who has been here for years is just plain awful. Must be related to the owner bc she is so moody, unhelpful and has a mouth like a sailor at times. I used to like to sit at the bar waiting for my To Go order while having a sake but her miserable demeanor has changed all that. I know travel to Bamboo Garden in MTP because I hate having to deal with her at take out. No where as good as DP but worth the drive not to deal with her. For dine in in dining ro I still go though. Anyway if you’re the owner of this place you need to re-evaluate your bar staff. A change is needed.

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank riggschevy
Reviewed January 17, 2018

We have visited here since they have opened many years ago-- and we have never had a bad meal or service! Delicious dine in or take out always with a smile! Thank you for always having great food!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Some of the best Chinese food I have encountered. Friendly staff. Nice lunch specials menu. Also provide carry out.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Went to dinner with wife and daughter tonight. Ordered some hot sour soup for 2 and calamari for appetizer. Soup was okay, nothing special, not as sour for my palate. The calamari was a pretty tiny portion. Tasted okay. Then we ordered some fried rice, lo mein and royal kew ribeye. Food is average in my opinion, along with the service. Decent place I guess if you are looking for average Chinese food. I don't mind paying, but this wasn't worth the money I spent.

Date of visit: August 2017