We were meeting our daughter who was coming in from CA for a business conference. We spent 4 nights and she came to stay at our hotel upon completion of her conference and we had a wonderful time. The hotel has a set up for breakfast which is not included in the hotel room charge and also no restaurant for dinner; which we were very disappointed about. They did recommend a restaurant within a short distance from the hotel, Hank's, which is owned by the owner of the hotel, but has very good food and very good service. But, we were disappointed that there was no restaurant within the hotel. Services within the hotel were very good and we would make a return trip, but would rather have something not quite so althogether expensive. Carriage rides were terrific!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located overlooking the Charleston City Market in the heart of Charleston's Historic District, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Suites offers the perfect combination of incredible location, guest room size, Southern hospitality, and amenities. DoubleTree Charleston Historic District is surrounded by award-winning restaurants, including Hank's Seafood and Brasserie Gigi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston - Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Hotel Charleston
- Doubletree Historic District