“I had an awesome time! They treated me like family!!”
Review of Toast Restaurant

Toast Restaurant
Ranked #73 of 930 Restaurants in Charleston
Price range: US$0 - US$14
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I had soo much fun! the best part was my waiter name Clint! He was so cool! He always made sure my mom and I were comfortable and that we had what we needed. The food took no time at all to get and it was really good(: Clinkt was the best waiter ever, and if I'm ever in Charelston again, I will go back there just to see him.

There are newer reviews for Toast Restaurant

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I heard a lot about this restaurant, but honestly it didn't match the hype when I had breakfast there. Food was just ok. Nothing bad about the place, just an ok place to eat.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

nice crowd great service i enjoyed my evening there the drinks and food were excellent

Reviewed 26 March 2012

We went for breakfast at about 9:45 and were lucky to get right in. The place was bustling. Our server Corbit was very helpful and the manager or owner come by to check on us and find out where we were visiting from. Very friendly. I had the eggs meeting street and a side of gravy for my HUGE biscuit. both were scrumptious. My wife had she-crab soup and shrimp and grits. The she-crab soup was her favorite thing about our whole visit to Charleston. The coffee was very good. $50 including tip

Reviewed 26 March 2012

Visited them to pick up some lunch. I girl that took my order over the phone was extreamly rude!! She over talked me saying... "Yeah, yeah, yeah" very nonchalant as if my business was not important. When I confronted her about her rude behavior, she gave a fake apology while the manager was standing right beside her (manager looked as if she didn't care). The food was aweful and the service was worst. I would not eat there again if they were giving their food away!!!