Larry and I spent part of our vacation in Charleston. My favorite city, by the way. We decided, because our stay was so perfect, to stay again at the Wentworth. We were not disappointed. Last time we stayed in room 17. This time, because of the reviews, we chose room 13. I don't know if we are biased, but we will ask for room 17 again. Not because it wasn't awesome, just maybe sentimental value. This mansion does not fail to please. We will make this our choice when visiting Charleston. We ate at Circa as well. Lovely, wonderful place. The staff at the Wentworth is the best. I await this to be chosen the number one place in Charleston.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wentworth Mansion® is, quite simply, one of the world's finest and most unique inns. A 21-room tribute to Charleston grandeur, The Wentworth Mansion is a historic downtown Charleston inn that exemplifies splendor with Italian crystal chandeliers, hand-carved marble fireplaces, gracious hospitality, luxurious amenities - all just steps from award-winning dining, art, history, and shopping.True to its original role as a private residence, The Wentworth Mansion embraces guests with a warm, intuitive service that is comfort itself. Like the greatest family traditions, it preserves its original intrigue and ensures that each guest is not a mere witness to the magic, but integral to it. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Wentworth Mansion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wentworth Mansion Charleston
- Wentworth Mansion Hotel Charleston