3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$259
Hotels.comUS$259
eDreamsUS$259
PricelineUS$259
Agoda.comUS$259
Trip.comUS$259
All reviews continental breakfast king street sister hotel next door great location evening sherry within walking distance each morning wine and cheese lovely room historic district high ceilings city market downtown charleston room was large bottled water happy hour southern charm
Selected filters
Reviewed November 2, 2020

If you like historic hotels with great renovation, this is your place. Right on King Street in the heart of the Charleston historic district. Staff were very friendly and attentive. Really loved our room. Close to shopping, bars, restaurants, etc. We'll definitely be back.

Room tip: Parking is a little tricky so make sure that you understand what the staff are telling you when you check in.
1  Thank Dan H
Michelle Woodhull, Owner at Fulton Lane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Fulton Lane Inn. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property, especially the perfect location and friendly staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 29, 2020

Upon checking in we were greeting graciously and were excited about our stay. Fulton Lane Inn is located within walking distance to just about everything in downtown Charleston. My husband paid for a one night stay (we are locals) in a suite, for my birthday. The suite was on the second floor overlooking King St. Beautiful room but the noise is awful. Our suite was right above a restaurant kitchen so you could hear all kinds of dish washing and loud noise at night and early morning. No fault of the Inns, but to pay extra money for a suite, it shouldn’t be located where it is. I could have overlooked all of this but the next morning is what did us in. My husband paid the $17 for parking for our night stay. We had our ticket validated upon checkin as to avoid the $30+ charge for parking! When leaving, the gate wasn’t working and the lady at the gate not only wouldn’t let us leave but implied that we were trying to steal our parking, even though we showed her where we paid and our ticket. She asked for all of our information, including room number, last name, date of stay (very personal information) even though we showed her where we paid. She then said the gate was broken and had been acting that way the night before and she had several issues with other cars. Well, there you go!! It was a good stay. Not a great stay or memorable enough to go back.

2  Thank mmlg2020
Reviewed October 26, 2020

I don’t write a lot of reviews but I just had to about this place. If you are looking for a place to stay in Charleston... look no further!!! We’ve always stayed in big name chain hotels so I was a little iffy at first, but from check in to check out and everything in between this stay was amazing! The room was great, the beds comfy, it felt like a little piece of home away from home. Ms. Gail, she brought our breakfast, was just one of the nicest people and was a bright spot. I loved how close it was to everything. We never got in our car. And the bottled water was a plus. No stay is perfect but this one was close.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Fulton Lane Inn. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property, especially the comfortable bed and friendly service from Ms. Gail. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 22, 2020 via mobile

A very charming Inn at a location that is convenient to everything. The staff is very courteous and available to help with any needs. Many great restaurants and shops are a short walk away. I plan to stay here on my next visit to Charleston.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Michelle Woodhull, Owner at Fulton Lane Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Fulton Lane Inn. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property, especially the helpful staff and perfect location. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed October 13, 2020

The staff at Fulton Inn were very friendly and helpful. Nice to know someone is at the front desk 24 hrs a day. I also enjoyed the breakfast that was delivered to my room at a time I requested. My room was comfortable with plenty of room, loved the tall ceilings. The location of this hotel is great, you can walk easily to all the stores, the Market, restaurants, and the carriage rides. I would highly recommend this unique hotel!!!

Date of stay: October 2020

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience at the Fulton Lane Inn. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our property, especially the breakfast and tall ceilings. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!