“Spectacular and Unique ”
Review of Trattoria Lucca

Trattoria Lucca
Ranked #13 of 984 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2018 via mobile

The meal we had was fantatic, and from the reactions of the people around us who had dishes we didn't get to, it's hard to imagine any bad dishes
The marinara sauce is fabulous, veal really tender and beautifully prepared, pastas hpmemafe and ducculent and for a taste treat, order the cauliflower/egg antipasto at the top of the menu. A dish from heaven

We couldn't have been happier and the staff worked together flawlessly to support our dining adventure. I don't give out 5's very often, but this place deserved it. Bon appetit!

Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

Great restaurant! Food is authentic Italian and absolutely delicious! Service is casual, pleasant, and attentive. Our server was extremely knowledgeable about the dishes and wine list, and he was very helpful with managing our food intolerances. Small place with cozy seating yet not crowded and loud either. I would definitely recommend reservations. They don’t use app services so you have to call, but I got a prompt reply to my message and was able to easily choose my date and time a few days in advance. We highly recommend this restaurant and will definitely return on our next visit!

Reviewed March 3, 2018

Delicious northern Italian food everyday and extra extra special for the Signature Dinner during the Charleston Wine and Food festival 2018! Guest Chef Thomas Mc Naughton of Flour and Water in San Francisco joined Trattoria Lucca's Chef Ken Vedrinski to create the most exquisite meal of the Festival (in my humble opinion). Visit soon and visit often. I do!

1  Thank Theofania
Reviewed March 2, 2018

We ate here twice or more in the first year it opened. It was good then and it is good now but more settled. The room is much the same, comfortable, the table not too close together and relatively quiet. Service also good but not of the the "Hi am Tiffany your server for the evening", type but solid knowledgeable and prompt. The food is also excellent. We both had one of the pasta offerings and each met expectations.

Reviewed February 8, 2018

This is my second review because honestly i don't like writing them. I'm no food critic, but I had the most amazing meal. Spicy pork meatballs, the cauliflower custard, and my entree was the pork marsala. Our waiter(Nick) helped us with the wine, and even suggested some places to go for after dinner drinks. I'll make sure to save room for dessert next time as we will definitely come back.