7 people are viewing this hotel
US$229
Free cancellation until 21-04-24
US$229
Free cancellation until 21-04-25
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$231
US$201
SAVE US$30
HomewoodUS$229
Hotels.comUS$229
Trip.comUS$231
All reviews king street front desk valet parking full size refrigerator historic district meeting street uber ride social hour breakfast staff valet service visitor center restaurants and bars within walking distance complimentary breakfast excellent stay spacious rooms evening reception
Selected filters
Reviewed November 13, 2020

I am visiting my family here in Charleston, S.C. (First time visiting) when I was greeted by my Valet attendant, Matt S.
He was very friendly and professional, which was much appreciated. When I went to check in, I was greeted by Darnell who was extremely efficient with getting me checked in, while making sure any questions I had were answered professionally, with welcoming hospitality. Thank you.

Stephen Lester

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2020

My friends and I visited Charleston in October 2020. We stayed in Homewood Suites by Hilton for 4 days and was surprised by the hospitality of all the team members this hotel.From the time we arrived, Charlene made us feel at home ! Evryone was friendly and tried to help us .We felt very comfortable even during this time of Covid -19, they took every step to protect their selves and their guests. We are very grateful Charlene for everything. She did such a wonderful job !
The room and property are very clean, the food is delicious, and the staff is immaculate . This hotel has a wonderful management !
Excellent service !

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed October 21, 2020

The hotel is in a good location, an easy walk to downtown Charleston. We had a nice time visiting and the staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful.
The room was okay but needs a better clean. The carpet was grubby, the sofa dirty and the shower had mildew. Not sure why it rated so high online because it was very average! Parking is valet only and pricey. Only other options are a lot across the street where you pay by app or street meters. Fun few days in Charleston, but would have liked a better hotel experience.

2  Thank kanteamtravel
Reviewed October 19, 2020 via mobile

This hotel is fairly new, clean, and all the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The only reason for four stars instead of five is because some of the staff did not wear their masks up over their noses. Most staff did, but there was one valet and a couple of folks working the breakfast that did not. It didn’t give me a good feeling having someone park my car with no mask over their nose (worse than wearing no mask at all). Management may need to have some training on that. Other than that, it was a great place to stay. It’s a good location, the rooms were large, clean and comfortable and everyone working there were polite and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank markr07
Reviewed October 15, 2020 via mobile

First time for us in Charleston, arriving early and meeting the staff was so refreshing. Our room was ready 2 hours early. Brenton at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. Everyone on the staff was great! The room was very clean and roomy. Loved having the suite for extra space! The breakfast was so good too! We would definitely stay again!

Trip type: Travelled with family