“Awesome dinner”

Cuisines: Korean
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

Absolutely delicious filet mignon dinner! Portion was generous and cooked perfectly. Teriyaki chicken and soup is also very good. Definitely a Charleston favorite for me. We will be back!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Awesome as always! Could not have been any happier with my dol bee bim bop. It is a great place to eat if you want something quick and easy. Prices are awesome for the amount of food that you get.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I'm Korean and i always visit Korean restaurand anywhere I go. Here, it's quite Korean flavor. Seems to be nice to Korean visitor

1  Thank Donh Hoon L
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Delectable, fresh food; always prepared with love! We love the food and we love how we're treated as soon as we walk through the door, better than family.
I always get the Chicken Bulgogi and hubby always gets the Beef Bulgogi. They come with all the various sides too share, such as: beansprouts, kimchi, pickled radish, spicy cucumber, black beans...whatever is fresh that day.
Located right on King Street, it's convenient to anywhere downtown. Can get busy with college students, but we try to hit at off times.
You can't go wrong with a meal @ Mama Kim's, you'll be a loyal customer for life.

Thank 5star~C.
Reviewed 1 July 2016 via mobile

This place is the absolute best. Customer service is always great. The food is amazing, especially the pork bul go gee it's super spicy and good :) I usually get the beef bul go gee not as spicy but very very good. They also have great sushi. I love the tuna avocado appetizer