2 people have started booking this hotel
PricelineUS$399
Agoda.comUS$399
Hotels.comUS$399
1,530 results
All reviews picnic basket breakfast basket full kitchen king street rooftop restaurant each morning wine and cheese boutique hotel exposed brick cookies washer and dryer one bedroom suite the general manager breakfast delivered living area favorite hotel great amenities
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2021

Excellent property with nice rooms, a library and courtyard. Great location within walking distance of all of the restaurants and shops on King St, the Market and College of Charleston. Friendly front desk and valet. Hotel membership includes a nice continental breakfast delivered to your room and discounts at the coffee shop and store. I believe they may also offer wine during an afternoon window.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Chelsea Nightengale, General Manager at The Restoration Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2021

Dear Denise G,
Thank you for your 5 star review of The Restoration. We appreciate you letting us know what you enjoyed most during your stay. We are pleased to hear your enjoyed the perks of the Restoration Insider program. You're correct, we offer a wine and cheese hour in our restaurant between 5-6pm as well. I look forward to passing along your kind words to our team regarding the friendliness of our staff. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Holy City in the near future. Just remember, Restoration Insider's get 15% off of future reservations when booking direct!
Sincerely Yours,
Chelsea Nightengale

Reviewed February 7, 2021

I stayed at The Restoration in January as I needed a quick getaway from the Big Apple. My stay was stress-free and relaxing--from the check-in/check-out to the amenities in the room...I couldn't ask for a better stay. Alyssa was awesome as well as Mark (my Jamaican brethren). I loved being able to bike around as I felt like a kid again. The food was excellent as well. The whole vibe was great, and I enjoyed every second. Thank you for making my first stay in Charleston a memorable one!

Date of stay: January 2021
Ben Konzen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Restoration Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2021

Dear Extraordinary469664,

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to leave this great feedback. We here at the Restoration believe that our staff is what makes the guest experience special and memorable, so I'm so glad to hear that Mark and Alyssa made such an impression! We hope that you'll elect to stay with us again for another great experience whenever you choose to revisit Charleston in the future!

Reviewed February 2, 2021

Was having trouble trying to reach my significant other while she was travelling alone. Was concerned when didn't hear from her after her dinner. Tashana the night desk clerk was awesome in helping! She and I traded a few messages and she went up to the room and knocked on the door and made contact! All ended well, but knowing the hotel team was willing and interested in helping is one of the reasons we keep coming back to this property.

Date of stay: January 2021
Ben Konzen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Restoration Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2021

Dear Craig D,

Thank you for so much for taking the time to leave this amazing feedback! It's so great to hear such kind words about our staff. Tashana is a true asset to our team and I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to her. Know that we would be delighted to host you at our property whenever you choose!

Reviewed February 1, 2021

I cannot say enough about our experience at the Restoration. From the moment we booked our stay, Wendy and staff took excellent care of us. From accommodating our early check in request, golf cart service to nearby restaurants, a surprise breakfast delivered to our door, to the speedy valet service and lovely front desk staff...we couldn’t have asked for a better experience.

Our room, which was on the residence side and was just stunning. We had an amazing full kitchen, stocked with necessities and plenty of complimentary beverages/snacks.

We cannot wait to come back to Charleston and when we do, we will definitely come back to the Restoration.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chelsea Nightengale, General Manager at The Restoration Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2021

Dear BobbiHT1721,
Thank you for taking the time to review The Restoration. We truly appreciate your 5 star review. I know other travelers will appreciate your feedback on what you enjoyed most during your stay. We love hearing that our complimentary added amenities such as a stocked refrigerator, golf cart shuttle and breakfast baskets were some of the highlights of your stay with us. But, what we are most excited about, is your praises of our team. We pride ourselves on genuine southern hospitality and we are thrilled to hear our staff resonated with you. I look forward to passing along your remarks to all involved. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. We look forward to welcoming you back to our beautiful city in the near future.
Chelsea Nightengale

Reviewed January 29, 2021

My family and I visited Charleston two weeks ago and I cannot brag about our stay at The Restoration enough to my friends. The property is beautiful and has so much charm! This is my third time staying at the hotel, but my first time during COVID. I must say the hotel was incredibly clean and every member of the hotel staff was seen wearing masks. We felt so safe in the hotel. An adorable breakfast picnic basket was delivered to our room every morning, wine and cheese hour was moved to the breathtaking restaurant on the roof and the staff brought up extra complimentary waters, sodas and seltzers. I cannot wait until the next time we come back!!

Date of stay: January 2021
Ben Konzen, Guest Services / Front Office at The Restoration Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2021

Dear Rachel K,

We greatly appreciate you leaving feedback from your stay! It is so heartwarming to hear that you enjoyed your time with us and were able to take advantage of our various amenities. The safety and well-being of our guests is our absolute number one priority and we're happy to learn that this was reflected during your stay. We will certainly be more than happy to welcome you back to the Restoration whenever you choose to return to Charleston!