Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great tour with Mike

Mike really knows his Charleston history! We have taken ghost tours in other cities, but this is by... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018

Reviewed October 17, 2018
Penny M
Texas
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from US$23.00
from US$20.00
from US$28.00
from US$20.00
More Info
All reviews ghost tour mike brown great tour creepy stories story teller ghost walk highly recommend this tour great stories his knowledge small group history podcast information terror storytelling homes sites
Reviewed October 17, 2018 via mobile

We spend our last morning doing this wonderful walking tour of the homes and history of old town South Carolina

Reviewed October 13, 2018

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our tour with Mike hearing his stories about the different stops on the walk as well as some about other points of interest around the city with some scary history. As some others have mentioned, since everything is outside the tour is unofficially dog friendly, though I would only bring pups who can settle down and not bother the other guests during the various stops along the walk.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed September 18, 2018

I went on the ghost tour with my sister and her friend's for her bachelorette party. My sister and I love everything spooky, so I thought this would be a great idea for our trip to Charleston. Everyone in our party loved the tour and Mike was an awesome story teller! We were surprised to find out that the restaurant where we had a brunch reservation the very next morning was one of the stops on the tour!

1  Thank AlliRoberts1014
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

My mom and I decided on a last minute weekend trip to Charleston and didn’t have a dog sitter for my Pomeranian. So we decided to take him with us. We both really wanted to go on a ghost tour so I booked the tour with mike and emailed him asking if it was dog friendly so we didn’t have to leave the pup in the hotel. He responded quickly and said George (my dog) was more than welcome to come. Mike was friendly and even offered us bug spray before we left the park. The tour was very interesting and intriguing. Mike made us and George feel welcome. Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Sandra B
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

My fiancé and I are huge history buffs and have been on a few ghost tours in the past but Mike was by far the best guide that we’ve had. He clearly knows his stuff and is an incredible story teller as well! Very personable and put a great twist on his stories with experiences of past tours and eerie things that have happened. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a fun, informative, and spooky tour!