We stayed at the French Quarter Inn for 3 nights last week and had a fantastic time!
Location, Location! The hotel is located just off of Market Street which is in a very convenient location. It's about 2 block from all of the great shopping on King and the Museums on Meeting Street.
It's within walking distance of pretty much everything there is to do in Charleston including The Battery on the tip of the Peninsula.
It's quiet!! I was pretty surprised how quiet it was considering it was so close to the "massive crush of humanity" that calls itself Market Street... Yikes!
The Staff! The staff here were warm and inviting from the valet to the bellman, front desk staff and housekeeping. The room was clean and the bed was super comfy!
Try the pillow menu! There are about 6 or 8 different pillows you can try from Goose Down to Tempurpedic. We tried many!
We had breakfast delivered to the room every morning. One nice thing that they do is give you a quick courtesy call right before they deliver your food so that you can be ready for it.
Make sure to stop by the lobby for wine and cheese as well as milk and cookies each night before bedtime!! Nom Nom Nom!!!
I can't really thin of any cons to this place. We enjoyed every minute and found it to be well worth the price we paid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc