The French Quarter Inn is in the perfect location - situated in the middle of the market and wick walk in either direction takes you to abundant shopping on King Street or to restaurant row on East Bay.
Our room was pretty, well maintained and had a large balcony where we enjoyed reading in the afternoon. I highly recommend room 320. Importantly, the bed was very comfortable and the room was well insulated and quiet. Despite being right above the busy market, we did not hear the street noise. We slept very comfortably.
The hotel is nicely appointed and charming. There are beverages and other goodies available all day long, starting with a yummy continental breakfast in the morning. We enjoyed having our coffee and fruit on the patio each morning. During the day there is iced tea and lemonade along with M&Ms and jelly bellies. A cheese and wine selection is available in the early evenings. Finally, milk and fresh baked cookies are available at night.
One of the very best features of this hotel is the staff. From the valet to cleaning crew, they are all friendly, polite and helpful. I must give special recognition to the ladies at the front desk who helped make our trip so enjoyable, starting with our initial phone call to make our reservation. It's apparent that Glori, Faith and Michelle sincerely enjoy helping people! All of their helpful tips and extra efforts to make our vacation a success were much appreciated! We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AAA Four Diamond Inn's newly redesigned rooms are inspired by the old world elegance of a Parisian chateau set against the architectural backdrop of Charleston's classic French Quarter. Red medallion-patterned draperies and damask chenille upholstery in hues of black, white and gold create a rich distinction between the fabrics and furniture, of the highest quality.Among many other amenities, guests of the hotel enjoy complimentary items such as: champagne and lady fingers at check-in, an evening wine and cheese reception, freshly baked cookies and milk, evening turn down service and gourmet continental breakfast in the lobby or served to your room. The over-sized guest rooms, some with working fireplaces, private balconies, and whirlpool tubs, provide imagery of an era gone by, but still grants contemporary amenities a sophisticated traveler has come to expect. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your French Quarter Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- French Quarter Hotel Charleston
- French Quarter Charleston
- French Quarter Inn Charleston Sc