“Great fresh quick lunch. ”

Spring Roll Asian Cuisine
Ranked #406 of 993 Restaurants in Charleston
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

We grabbed a quick lunch here before checking in to our hotel. It was JUST what we needed...quick, great price and sushi plate (six small rolls and six sashimi), for $10. I would recommend it for people looking for a quiet place to rest and recharge before exploring more of King Street, as long as you like Asian food.

Reviewed March 10, 2016

The food was wonderful the environment was perfect, a quaint little restaurant tucked away from the hustle bustle of a beautiful city , Did a day trip, and this was the end to a perfect day. We will always look back at this as a very special moment , the food was perfect and served hot. We suggest the sweet and sour pork.oh my goodness this was great and the staff was right there without you even knowing it. Thanks again for a great memory ,oh and we were raised here.

Reviewed November 23, 2015

I had the sushi and sushimi lunch. It was very good quality, and quite affordable. Don't let the store front fool you.

Reviewed October 11, 2015

My husband and I stopped in this restaurant while walking around Charleston in the rain. They had 2 glasses of wine for $6 and 2 beers for $4 on their happy hour. My husband ordered the benton box which came with pad thai with chicken and veggies, miso soup, and sushi. I ordered the pad thai. I ordered it medium spicy and it wasn't really that spicy at all. I asked for some sirachi sauce and that made it just about right. The service was very good with the drinks and food coming out very fast. The food was moderately priced. Our two meals with two drinks each was about $35 before tip.

Reviewed September 9, 2015

It was a little late in the afternoon for lunch but apparently a perfect time to visit Spring Roll, right on the main drag. We were a little apprehensive because we were the only ones in there for lunch. However, we ordered a few sushi rolls and hot and sour soup for lunch and were so very pleasantly surprised! The soup was far better than we normally find. The sushi was fresh and the service was very attentive. And the prices were reasonable! Yay!