“Big portions”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I dined here on our last night in Charleston. The portions were so big that two people could share a meal (you each still get your own soup and salad if you do). The food was great, the service was quick and our chef was funny and engaging!!!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 4, 2018

If you are ever near a Miyabi restaurant and find it time to eat, pay them a visit as you will leave entertained, satisfied, and goodness FULL! Although not cheap eats, the value for the quality and quantity of food is excellent. All the ingredients are fresh and, as evident, prepared to your satisfaction right in front of you. My wife has an allergy to mushrooms. I mean like a trip to the ER, throwing up, airway occluding, allergy to mushrooms. I'm not allergic but I just will NOT eat fungus and don't want it near my food. Why anyone would want to eat fungus anyway is beyond me but I digress. The staff and chef went to great lengths to ensure mushrooms came nowhere close to my wife's food. For that, I appreciate them even more. I wish they had Dr Pepper but hey, Coke it is so...
They chefs are all fantastic. Sure - some are better than others but none leave you disappointed. I couldn't cook that kind of meal for two while concentrating let alone 7 or 8 while entertaining. The volcano and choo-choo from the onion will always be my favorite. Check it out.
I highly recommend this restaurant as an excellent place to dine.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

We sat at bar and had appetizers. Very good, crab dumplings, shrimp tempura. Very busy with lots of children. Hibachi was very popular. We had a nice evening. Reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018

Food was excellent. We went on a Friday night around 6 p.m. and sat right down! Service was great as well!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

I came here for a dinner date with my wife. We have been here many times and we love sitting on the sushi side. Our server Kaori was excellent we ask for her every time we go there. She always goes the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need. The sushi is always fresh and the food is excellent we have never been disappointed here and we will continue to come here.

Date of visit: March 2018