“Fantastic Food at reasonable price!”
Review of Mustard Seed

Mustard Seed
Ranked #479 of 951 Restaurants in Charleston
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 8 July 2013

This restaurant on James Island just outside Charleston, SC will never let you down. You can count on huge portions of tasty food precisely and beautifully prepared. Our recent party of 12 loved everything including the incredible bread. Don't miss this sleeper.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

We went to the Mustard Seed on our second night and had a delightful dinner. The service was fantastic, and the food was scrumptious--I had the eggplant special and my wife had the crab cake special. If you tire of downtown Charleston parking and crowds, go to the Mustard Seed!

Reviewed 7 May 2013

I ate here on a recent trip to Charleston. It was recommended to me by a local that I had asked about a good, local, place for lunch. Reasonable prices, large servings and delicious. I had the Pad Thai and it was great....chicken, shrimp, just an exciting dish. I will be going back to Mt. Pleasant next week and I will eat there again. I may try a new dish, but it's gonna be hard to NOT have the Pad Thai again.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

Great fresh food and specials at a very reasonable price> The salmon is some of the best prepared fish I have ever had! The Pad Thai is also terrific

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Another bad experience at one of Sal's restaurants. Poor service, dirty restaurant, cold & low quality food. I went with four friends and 3 of us sent our food back. Either it was too salty, or cold.
It's becoming more clear as to why 3 of his restaurants no longer exist. With hundreds of other restaurants in Charleston, why settle for this?