“Surprising place with amazing food”
Review of Mustard Seed

Mustard Seed
Ranked #471 of 945 Restaurants in Charleston
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 21 January 2016 via mobile

I was very surprised when walking in for lunch. This place was extremely good and offered gourmet food. Also, the service was outstanding. Would highly recommend this place for a quick business lunch.

Reviewed 6 August 2015

Our visit was delightful. Food is reasonably priced. The crab cakes and pimento spread are to die for! Children are welcome, but definitely a restaurant meant for adults.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

This is a great casual place you can dine for date night or with your family. Saturdays they have 1/2 price bottles of wine. Good salads great salmon. Good crusty bread served w olive oil. Their menu is priced really well. Great value.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

This place was recommended to me by my tour guide from earlier in my vacation week. I took my teenage daughter and 2 teenage cousins. Two out of the four people in our party were vegetarians and they had several yummy options for them (which is a rare find in Charleston, I might add). Everyone in our party enjoyed their food, but the service wasn't up-to-par in my opinion. It may be because people tend to be intimidated by a group of teens...who knows. Either way, I'd definitely go back for the food. Their menu had variety and the prices were a fantastic value for the great quality of food they served.

1  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 3 April 2014

Mustard seed is a place that everyone sucks check out. Food is always fresh with a fantastic ambiance.