“Anniversary dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Faber Street
Description: Slightly North of Broad is a Lowcountry bistro that brings together an abundance of local ingredients and thoughtful, expert presentation with a friendly, contagious energy. Here the dining room is a natural extension of the kitchen, a place where culinary skill, a clever, considered wine program, warm service, and conversations meld together. Our local farmers, fishermen and producers are as integral to the food we make as they are to our place in this community.
A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

In the words of my wife, "the swordfish was divine." Locally sourced. Had the peach cobbler been better, it would have been 5 stars.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,720)

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

Very classy restaurant in Charleston. Cornbread was amazing. I order rack of lamb and got about 6 great pieces. Wife's grouper was great.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

There were 9 of us for dinner. Service was very good. Meals were all delicious. I started with Gazpacho which was very refreshing and yummy. I ordered the Soft Shell Crab dinner which was described on the menu as fried. I asked if they could possibly saute it instead and they were quite willing to do that. Soft Shell Crabs are one of my favorite foods and I'm picky about the way they are cooked! These could not have been better! All of my dining companions were also very happy with their meals although I can't remember exactly what each of them ordered! Suffice it to say that everything was delicious, service was great, would highly recommend dining here!

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

We were lucky enough to walk in and get a seat at lunch with only a 5 minute wait. Calling from local bar. The service was excellent. The food was excellent. Drinks were excellent.

Reviewed July 6, 2016

Amazing food and service. I had the grilled chicken with fried goatcheese and grilled vegetables which had an amazing presentation, and even better taste. The Peach Cobbler was so fresh and tasty. Friendly staff with spot on suggestions.