“Good lunch specials ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed January 4, 2017 via mobile

Always come here in the late evening. Decide to come during lunch. Good lunch specials that comes with an entree fried rice and a drink for a nice price. Not may places do that for lunch. Which this place does and it's nice. Service always nice. They always remember the folks that always come back. Which is another nice thing.

Date of visit: January 2017

Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Every vacation my husband and I usually have one lazy night in the hotel. Not feeling like room service we saw this restaurant right across from our hotel and decided to give it a try. Really glad we did!! Our food was fresh , hot and yummy!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed September 24, 2016 via mobile

This restaurant is off King toward Market St. It's like something you would walk by to get to where you want to go. If you like Asian cuisine, that would be a mistake.

We came here late after the theatre let out. We saw the open sign and were sold. At that point, it didn't take a great deal more. The menu carried the standard fare but there was more - they also had lamb. You can get lamb in China, but I rarely see it over here, so I was intrigued. Mongolian Lamb, here I come.

The food was excellent. The lamb was done in the style I had when I was in China. It was really good and I would strongly recommend if you are good with onions.

This is one of those pleasant surprises! Definitely give it a shot!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

Food tastes pretty good. Everyone seemed happy in my group. Portion and prices are fantastic. Service lacking, no soy sauce

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2016

We love this spot for cheap, good Chinese food.

Fav dish - veggie fried rice with tofu (yes I eat meat - but great tofu here).

Typically get it delivered to us downtown, and over the past year or so delivery times have gotten longer - usually 45-an hour - sometimes longer.

It would be nice if the girls on the phone showed a little more courtesy and interest in being on the phone and selling me food. They're nice in person, but pretty short over the phone-

Date of visit: April 2016