Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Food tour

We recently visited Charleston and did a food tour. We visited 4 restaurants and enjoyed pimento... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Vicullman
Marietta, Ohio
via mobile
Great

Kathy was our guide. She was great. More food than I could eat. Go hungry. Definitely worth... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
S1446CSjohns
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from US$25.00
from US$40.00
from US$20.00
from US$68.00
More Info
All reviews fried green tomatoes spice store culinary tour cornbread second stop low country cuisine afternoon tour market area king street local history booked this tour great guide wealth of knowledge walking tour highly recommend this tour carriage tour fran
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Wow, the Food tour exceeded all my expectations. I’m a foodie and had no idea what to expect. There were twelve of us and our tour guide, Mary was a wealth of knowledge! She told us the history of the food and then trying it was the cherry on the top. She even took us to a Spice Store. The walking was super easy and the service at each restaurant was excellent! I learned more history than I did from any other tour. I highly recommend adding the tour to your visit to Charleston!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were so grateful for this trip and so glad it was the first thing we did when we arrived. Mary was amazing!!!! It helped us navigate the rest of our vacation as well as.make sense of a lot of the hidden charleston secrets and gems.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We loved our tour. The walking was very easy and slow paced which was nice on a very hot and humid afternoon. Every stop was informative. All the food was delicious. I wouldn’t call them samples as most stops had appetizer size portions. We had planned to go out to dinner after the tour but were too full. Great way to spend an afternoon in Charleston.

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

Our upper Kings Street food tour was fantastic!!
Cathy was a great guide, she was very informative and the food was delicious. I recommend this tour to anyone who is looking for a great food experience. And if possible request Cathy, she made the tour very enjoyable & come hungry!!

Reviewed May 4, 2018 via mobile

Our guide Kathy was so informative and a pleasure to be with. The food was unreal and we got stuffed lol. Highly recommend the company!!!