Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Food tour

We recently visited Charleston and did a food tour. We visited 4 restaurants and enjoyed pimento... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Vicullman
Marietta, Ohio
via mobile
Great

Kathy was our guide. She was great. More food than I could eat. Go hungry. Definitely worth... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
S1446CSjohns
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Charleston
from US$57.24
from US$40.00
from US$28.00
from US$68.00
More Info
All reviews fried green tomatoes spice store culinary tour cornbread second stop low country cuisine afternoon tour market area king street local history booked this tour great guide wealth of knowledge walking tour highly recommend this tour carriage tour fran
Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

For all the great food in Charleston, the food on this trip was very average for the price. I really expected the guide to talk about points of interest in the city, but he didn’t. I’ve been on food tours before that were far more fun and informational.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 22, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on this tour. Our guide, Beth Briggs, entertained our group with all kinds of fun facts as we sampled some of Charleston’s favorite foods. There were several food tours to choose from. We chose a morning tour to give us ideas for our evening activities. We will be trying them all as we re-visit Charleston. I recommend this tour and Beth as your guide.

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Wow, the Food tour exceeded all my expectations. I’m a foodie and had no idea what to expect. There were twelve of us and our tour guide, Mary was a wealth of knowledge! She told us the history of the food and then trying it was the cherry on the top. She even took us to a Spice Store. The walking was super easy and the service at each restaurant was excellent! I learned more history than I did from any other tour. I highly recommend adding the tour to your visit to Charleston!

Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I were so grateful for this trip and so glad it was the first thing we did when we arrived. Mary was amazing!!!! It helped us navigate the rest of our vacation as well as.make sense of a lot of the hidden charleston secrets and gems.

Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

We loved our tour. The walking was very easy and slow paced which was nice on a very hot and humid afternoon. Every stop was informative. All the food was delicious. I wouldn’t call them samples as most stops had appetizer size portions. We had planned to go out to dinner after the tour but were too full. Great way to spend an afternoon in Charleston.