“Wonderful Mocha!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: James Island
Neighbourhood: James Island
Reviewed July 25, 2016

Nice quaint coffee shop that is perfect for studying, working, or chatting with friends. It is a wonderful locally owned establishment that gets the coffee right every time and with a warm smile.

Date of visit: June 2016

Reviewed July 16, 2016

I absolutely love their latte's and I am counting down the days until pumpkin puree is back. Normally I hate all the "Pumpkin Spice Nonsense" that everyone shoves down your throat in the fall, but this literally has pureed pumpkin in it. It tastes like pumpkin pie with whip cream(I get it Breve), not allspice and nutmeg. It is amazing.

Reviewed May 26, 2016

Stopped in for coffee on the way to James Island County Park. I did not expect such an intimate coffee bar because it is located in a strip mall! Totally exceeded my expectations. Oh, and the coffee is fantastic! Highly recommend.

Reviewed May 14, 2016

Small, intimate coffee shop, perfect for studying, easy parking, friendly service. The tea is organic, and their chocolate chip cookie is really good. Clean, nice relaxing music in the background. Will go back to study!

Reviewed April 5, 2016

my husband had a great iced coffee. I had a delicious muffin. They made my coffee just as I asked I just realized I did not order well. Very friendly; easy to park and very relaxing inside.

Date of visit: April 2016