I always wonder about some of the people who write reviews on this site. We recently stayed at the Embassy Suites in historic Charleston, SC. from 3/24/12 - 3/28/12. I had read about cleanliness issues and the overall state of repairs needed to the hotel. The place is fantastic ! The room was more than clean and in great shape. The staff, from the bell hops to the maids to management were as friendly and helpful as any hotel we've ever stayed. In fact, they went out of there way to be friendly. The free breakfast was exceptional. And the nightly managers party was a pleasant way to end the day and start the evenings. The location is perfect for site seeing. We can't wait to come back and stay there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites