The hotel needs to be refurshbish, the lobby area shows well however the suites have old furniture and poor lighting in the bedrooms, The room I occupied had cracks in the walls, living rm and bathroom. The vent was disgusting dirty, the room felt uncleaned. The breakfast area is small and the omellete was greasy, which took 15 mins to receive. The set up was crumsy, folks were crowded around the grill area waiting for their omelletes. The 2nd day, the patio area had a buffet area set up which relieve alot of the bottleneck. I was very disappointed with amenities and the room. There are other properties nearby to the marketplace that are optional for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A historic landmark, within the walls of the original Citadel, the Embassy Suites Historic Charleston is a grand restoration and is well located, adjacent to Marion Square, and walking distance to many major Charleston attractions including the College of Charleston, MUSC, fabulous restaurants and King Street shopping. Enjoy our complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast and nightly Manager's reception. We look forward to welcoming you to the Holy City with warm, Southern hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Charleston - Historic Charleston reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Historic Charleston Hotel Charleston
- Embassy Suites Charleston
- Charleston Embassy Suites