See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2011

The only thing modern about this place is the card readers on the door. Bedbugs, hair in the bathroom floor, and beds that sleep like bean bags. Never really got a chance to get to know the staff as my workgroup was moved out of there quickly. The best thing about this hotel is seeing it in your rearview mirror on your way out of the parking lot.

• Stayed: August 2011
8  Thank mpdogg33
Reviewed March 30, 2009

I checked in and had no problem. The staff was very friendly and I had no trouble finding my room. Upon walking into the room, I had no problems and I ended up having a great night's sleep. The resturant right beside the motel was great, and it was nice being right in town in case I needed to get anything. I enjoyed the stay and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank Business108
Reviewed August 26, 2008

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Lydia Aiken. My husband and I had a horrible experience at an Executive Inn in Chester, S.C. After checking in and leaving our things in the room, when returning we could not get into our room. The door was not working properly and were told that someone would be coming to fix the door. We were without our things until 7:00 a.m. the next morning. All the stores were closed so we had no toiletries or a change of clothes. We repeatedly asked to speak to the manger, and never heard from him. We asked for our money and we were told we had to pay for the room they gave us after no one could get into our room. After requesting our money finally we were offered thirty dollars of the fifty-two dollars we spent. I believe the worst part of this situation is we never get time alone because we are the parents of three boys, my husband works from sun up until sun down and I'm a full time college student. The beautiful night I had planned for my husband was stolen because of the neglegents of the Executive Inn. IF ONLY I COULD GET SOME QUALITY TIME WITH MY HUSBAND!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
7  Thank mommy1500
Reviewed August 12, 2008

It is time for the Executive Inn to come into the 21st century. The only reason they get any business is because of their proximity to Chester. You have to drive to Richburg for a decent hotel.

I found numerous roaches in the room in places like the drawers and the bathroom, so bring drawer liners and shower shoes. The door to our room did not close properly unless it was slammed so I went back to the hotel once to find that the room was not locked.

The hotel has the feel of an old roadside motel. The lights are so dim that you can barely see, there is a musty odor, and the room did not feel clean. The linens, beds, and furniture are old and I was not comfortable sleeping in the room.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
6  Thank iamloved
Reviewed January 9, 2005

I recently visited Chester for my 25th High School Reunion. I was able to locate a local motel there - the Executive Inn, although I was advised to stay in Richburg at one of the chain motels next to I-77. I wanted to be closer to the party location so I opted for the Executive Inn. Although it is only a small motel, it was recently renovated with new furniture, beds, carpet, etc. The staff was very hospitable and I was comfortable with my decision. It turned out to be much better than I hoped. I wish much success to the owner and staff.

9  Thank sherryfm