Quality Inn Clinton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Clinton
Reviewed 21 April 2011

Margret was great. She gave us the best corporate rate. i ALSO SAY quality inn was best in area.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank tcmc2119

Reviewed 26 February 2011

Traveling late, tired we checked into this Quality Inn.. Far from Quality the room was filthy-garbage and debris behind night stands and desk- I am talking wine bottle corks, paper wrappers, wads of hair, -wide area of dirt, dust all around the baseboards-stinky stale dirty carpets and bathrooms-moldy/wet odors..Hey people this is what vacumn hoses/carpet cleaner & bleach are for!!! I reported it to the front desk right away-she gave $5.00 refund and managers card. I reported it to the manager next morning-She said "too busy to check it right now, no one to watch front desk"-she was counting money and there was no one to wait on-she could have walked around the corner to check room-Didn't care- Maybe owner would be more interested in what his employees are doing-I spoke with cleaning lady next day- She says-"No hablas ingles"!! I told her in Spanish rooms fiflthy!! Owner needs to hone up on his business and employees-Dirty shame!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vaccaciones2011
tamisue, General Manager at Quality Inn Clinton, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2011

I am very sorry for the condition of the room while visiting Clinton SC. The Quality Inn is now under new management and we have updated our rooms and the staff is great. Hope you will give us another try if you are ever in the area.

Management

Reviewed 1 January 2011

Debbie helped us get a room when we couldn't find one. Tammi was very nice to us breakfast was served until 9am but she still let us eat even after.

• Stayed: December 2010
1  Thank jltpayne
Reviewed 29 October 2010

I contacted Tami at Quality Inn in August regarding staying in the hotel. I needed a place that accepted pets so that my best friend and I could attend a funeral. Tami, not only gave us a great price she also offered to help us anyway she could. When we arrived she was just as wonderful in person as on the phone. She was compassionate and listened to us talk about the friend who had died and also let us have a REALLY late checkout so that we could leave the pup in the room while we attended the funeral. When we got back she told us there was no rush and to take our time. I will never forget how wonderful it was to find someone so caring during that time.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
2  Thank Breesmile
Reviewed 23 September 2010

On Saturday, Sept. 11, 2010, my husband and I were traveling on I-26 with our cat and dog. We were in route to Myrtle Beach with our travel trailer for a 2 week vacation. We had been driving in rain since leaving Maryville, TN, although the rain had stopped when we reached Clinton, the road was still wet. Our travel trailer began to fish tail, jack-knifed and struck our truck, then hit a guard rail. The trailer was demolished, and we did not know if the truck was driveable or not. Initially we did not know where we would spend the night. The kind man who towed our trailer to his garage recommended the hotels on Exit 52. I called Quality Inn and one other. The wonderful lady, Marian, on the desk not only waived the "pet fee", she used a coupon and gave us a room for $20.00 less than listed. Marian was awesome. She repeatedly offered to help us in any way she could.

We were stranded in Clinton for 3 days before we could have the truck cleared to drive home and rent a U-Haul in which to transport our belongings from the trailer. On Monday and Tuesday morning, Debbie, was on the desk. She was equally kind, and even offered to personally help us to load the U-Haul. These people not only welcomed our dog and cat, they went out of their way to make a miserable situation better. I highly recommend the Clinton Quality Inn.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ycoada
Reviewed 7 June 2010

This is a Quality Inn for sure. Inexpensive with hair dryer, iron, microfridge, and safe in room. Laundry service available. Comfortable bed and easily accessible location.
Check in and check out was a breeze. Had a good record of our online registration.
Our only problems was that when they changed the towels, they left us one short and the carafe in the coffee pot had the wrong lid for the pot, so you had to move the carafe so the coffee would brew correctly.
Continental breakfast was slim but average quality for this type of hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 May 2010

Our family of four booked 2 rooms for 1 night to attend a memorial service. Both rooms were marked as nonsmoking but one of them smelled strongly of stale cigarette smoke and both of them had cigarette burn holes on the bedcovers. The carpets were extremely dirty and unpleasant smelling. My daughter said they felt greasy. The bathroom in one room was wet on the floors, walls and toilet, perhaps from the maid cleaning, and there was someone else's hair on the bathroom floor. The refrigerator was barely cool so we didn't use it. The worst thing was when my dog jumped on the bed with an old piece of fruit he found on the floor. Wifi didn't work and the one computer in the lobby was not working. The only good thing I can say is that the pillows were comfortable and the sheets appeared to be clean. Definitely would not stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank JenniferS01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Clinton
0.2 km away
25.3 km away
The Night Inn
The Night Inn
#1 of 5 in Union

Been to Quality Inn Clinton? Share your experiences!