I came to columbia, SC for a job. My apartment my company was putting me in was not ready yet so they reserved me a hotel for a couple of nights. The first thing was I walked in the Lobby to a businessman yelling at the desk clerk bc internet was down. They did not seem to care that it was down. With an extended stay that is a problem now days with many business people needing internet to work or communicate. I walked in to the room and it stunk! the floor was nasty-did not want to walk barefoot. the kitchen was not clean. I even saw on the carpet what looked like blood stains. There appeared to be mold or mildew on the mattress. I slept horrible. Me and my boyfriend both felt like things were crawling on us all night. and with the bed bug scare going on right now. i was nervous. The next morning i called my company and requested they switch me hotels. they did! They had no idea the hotel was this bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Extended Stay and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Columbia - West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay America Columbia
- Extended Stayamerica Columbia West