The staff sent a child to meet us at door to inform us no dogs, in a screening manner, having a service dog the adults agree to let us stay. And we were tried but there are two other motels beside it should of left.
Checked in went to room to have the smoke detector talking to us, needed a new battery, called front desk. They good it off wall and placed it on table where it contained to talk, until we couldn't sleep so called again. This time they removed the whole until leaving the room without a smoke detector at all.
The hotel doors are open all night, so as two older females we were wondering what we picked at this point.More
- Free Parking