Sleep Inn at Bush River Road(Columbia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$167
US$149
Hampton.com
  • Free Breakfast
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$80
Comfort Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$81
Homewood
US$82
US$79
Priceline
All reviewsfront deskriver roadroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastmyrtle beachstaff was very friendlynext morningthe general managereasy accessnickbushinterstatescmotelpetinns
Reviewed May 9, 2009

Due to a canceled flight out of the local airport, me and my daughter-in-law needed a place to stay for our flight in the am, a van was sent to get us at the airport. My daughter-in-law had just be discharged from a local hospital, this is why I went down there to bring her home, but we needed to get her medications, Nick (the front desk clerk), was absolutely awesome, he help us find a pharmacy, brought us there and came back to get us, they also start breakfast a little early so she could have something to eat before we left.....I can't say enough about their kindness, I would come back and recommend this hotel to everyone .......Thanks to Nick and his dad and the night clerk.....
Gigi Maitland

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 9, 2009

The clerks were so wonderful and helpful. I wish all of the other hotels we stayed at were nearly as good. The hotel and rooms were so clean and nice. The location was perfect. The amenities were everything we needed.
The staff is such an important part of the experience and this staff was was kind, informative and so welcoming. A great public asset to this company.
We were moving across country and needed the good experience as we were exhausted.

• Stayed: May 2009
Reviewed May 1, 2009

We have relatives in the area and the location was perfect. We found the room to be very clean and well furnished, the staff was exceptionally helpful and friendly, and the cost was reasonable. We definitely will return to this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 28, 2009

We slept extremely good! The pillows were soo comfortable and the mattress was great. The front desk was very helpful and friendly. I would reccommend this hotel to anyone. Very pet-friendly as well.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed April 20, 2009

When I entered my room, I thought I was in the Westin or some other high end hotel. The furnishings were new, the room was immaculate, and it was full of great features. It was the most comfortable night's sleep I've had in a hotel in years. Great job, Vijay! This will be my layover for my frequent trips from Florida to Western North Carolina

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled solo