All reviews front desk room was clean waffles free breakfast myrtle beach next morning easy access staff was very friendly nick bush sc interstate motel pet microwave cleanliness bedding
Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

Chech in was fine, room was clean, bath fan very loud.bed was ok

Walls are paper thin, could hear folks in both adjoining rooms, could hear folks walking in room above our room

First expierence in comfort inn in many years, I will read reviews before staying at another

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Tressy T, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I sincerely apologize for any issues that happened during your recent stay. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

2 stars is a stretch for this review. Room was clean and breakfast adequate only reasons.
Front desk lady stressed from working alone, but tried her best.
Room was clean, looked like most others. Turned heater on for a short while and room smelled like burnt bugs. Toilet, when flushed, continued to fill for about 5 min after.
If you want to sleep well, go somewhere else. The mattress was like sleeping on JELLO!!! Horrible!!!
Price charged was higher than what was listed on door. Price gouging?

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Wicked W
Tressy T, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2017

I’ve received your review of Comfort Inn Columbia. Looks like we dropped the ball on meeting your expectations.

I appreciate your feedback; this is definitely not the experience we want you to have when staying with us! Your feedback will help us improve our operation.

Rest assured your comments will be shared with our team, and it’s through comments such as yours that we’re able to improve. Thanks again for your time, and hope we’ll see you back with us at Comfort Inn Columbia once again.

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We had two connecting rooms, and the other room was on the same side. So we were not scattered all over the place. Staff was nice and good service. Free breakfast was plentiful. Went to the gym and it was nice. Convenient to restaurants, actually a few was in waking distance.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Tressy T, Director of Sales at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Columbia Comfort Inn. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Pros: Convenient location right off the expressway just minutes northeast of downtown. The rates were not bad for a city hotel. Continental breakfast is provided. The beds were comfortable and the shower was good. The stairwells were actually very nice at this hotel; not at all stinky or musty.

Cons: Lobby was under renovation when we stayed there. Had to walk past the construction going in an out of the hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We got there and they are remodeling the lobby. After checking in had to go down to the door at the end and then walk all the way almost to where I was at checking in. The walls are thin. I believe they must have been doing a news report from the next room with commentary. This went on with the door opening and closing till 3:30 in the morning. The next night I think wrestling must have been going on above us. The people at the front desk must be working there as punishment because out of the four I seen only one was half way smiled as we were coming in. I guess he must have been getting early release. The pool had a closed sign on it but there were people in it at times. So I guessed you had to guess when it was open to swim. The best part of the time there was seeing it in my rear view mirror as we were leaving.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

I have received your review of Comfort Inn Columbia. I sincerely apologize for any issues that happened during your recent stay with us.