“EXCELLENT HOTEL CHOICE - Off I-77 & 378”

Baymont Inn & Suites Columbia Fort Jackson
Ranked #54 of 94 Hotels in Columbia
Myrtle Beach, SC
“EXCELLENT HOTEL CHOICE - Off I-77 & 378”
Reviewed 20 January 2010

A little hard to get too but once you are there, Look Out!! Excellent choice for a Good Night's Stay. This property is now a Best Western and that is why I chose to stay here and I am glad that I did! Staff - Top Notch!!! Met the General Manager - Super Friendly, The Night Desk Girl was oh so sweet and helped us alot. I WILL RETURN SOON and YOU SHOULD TOO! Nothing to complain about here, the rooms were very roomy and clean. Breakfast was good and what I expected.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
TARPON SPRINGS
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My wife and I along with our small dog Jessie stayed here twice on our travels north and south between New England and Florida. Both times the staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms comfortable. It looks like the hotel has recently been renovated which made it look nice. On our second visit we made use of the pool which was nice as well. It is located very near Congree National Park which we visited and enjoyed.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
upstate ny
Reviewed 27 May 2009

I stayed at this hotel last month, and was very happy with the fact that all of the staff made me feel like they were long lost friends. While traveling, I have found that hotel staff can be very cold and uncaring, however, the staff at this hotel goes so far out of their way to make you feel at home, it was a nice change. The rooms have been newly redone, and the general manager even comes out and greets her guests. I bring my cat with me wherever I go, and she was even treated like a queen. If you have to visit the Columbia SC area, STAY HERE!!!!

• Stayed May 2009, travelled as a couple
Charleston
Reviewed 2 May 2009

I am in the South Carolina National Guard and stay here every month for 1 or 2 nights. The hotel has completed a renovation and is quite nice. The rooms are clean and have very nice linens and new furniture. The service from the staff has been excellent.

• Stayed May 2009, travelled on business
charlotte
Reviewed 14 January 2009

I had a wonderful experience at this hotel, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel has just had renovtions done and the rooms are awesome, new mattresses made the beds very comfortable and the flat screen tv's are great.

• Liked — the cleanliness and service
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed January 2009, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
New York
Reviewed 14 September 2008

DO NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL....I just returned from a weekend stay at the Ft. Jackson Inn. Do not stay there. The front desk people are so nice which is the only good thing I can say about the hotel. The 2nd floor non smoking king room smelled. The bathrooms are being renovated and it smells and dust is everywhere. It is basically uninhabitable. The sheets were never changed. The free breakfast is terrible except the make it yourself waffles are fun. Bagels horrible, coffee like water. The pool is green. I could not sleep in this hotel.

• Liked — Clarissa. front desk receptionist
  • Disliked — Dirty hotel
  • Stayed September 2008, travelled as a couple