“Good pho, great bubble tea”
Review of Pho Viet

Pho Viet
Ranked #168 of 1,040 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed March 15, 2018

I ordered the fresh spring rolls, which were good, although the shrimp was a bit overcooked. The dipping sauce was good. The pho was very good, with lots of varieties of meat. The broth was not as complex as some I've had, but was good. The highlight of the meal for me was the strawberry bubble tea, which was basically a strawberry smoothie with wonderful bubbles of tapioca.

Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

The food was okay, a bit blend. My friends enjoyed the pho in general. The menu is cheap which is reflected in the food quality.

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I've been to Pho Viet multiple times for lunch. The food is good, although I find that they could add more meat/sea food to the pho. Staff is professional and quiet. The venue has Vietnamese-inspired decoration, but it is predominantly bright green, and the lights are rather dim, which I don't find very welcoming.

Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

We came here for Pho and it was worth it. The Pho is very authentically and fresh ! We both loved it. The appetizers were okay, not perfect.
You should come and visit this restaurant for an original Pho ! The best thing they have.
The service was nice.
The atmosphere is okay.

Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

I had a few starters, that were a fantastic start to a great meal. I had Pho and my wife had the lemon grass chicken. The portions were huge, way more food than I was able to eat. Our only issue was the spice is a little on the light side, it's American spicy, so next tme I'll probably ask for them to add a little extra heat. Definitely worth the trip, once you go you'll want to go back!

1  Thank Taylor V

Been to Pho Viet? Share your experiences!